Attendee Certificate Process
Please make note your 2018 conference certificate will be available online for six months.
You must retrieve your certificate by June 30, 2019.
- The 2018 conference dates are 7–10 November 2018.
- The “host” hotel for 2018 will be the Marriott Hotel, in Provo, Utah.
- Group or agency pictures will be taken on “Uniform Friday,” between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. Location to be announced.
- All mobile app class “check-ins” must be completed in the app for the Provo conference by 5:00 pm Monday, November 12, 2018. Those using the mobile app to “check-in” to classes will have early access to their attended session list and attendee certificate – starting on December 3, 2018.
- Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/emsassociates and Twitter @emsassociates – and follow the Twitter conversation at #SUMMITPROVO
Please review the important information below regarding this year’s continuing education credit and certificate process.
Session lists/certificates for non-mobile app users for Provo will be available starting December 19, 2018.
Getting your certificate after the Provo SUMMIT Conference. Beginning on November 10, 2018, the online SUMMIT Overall Conference Survey will be available to all registered attendees to complete to initiate receiving your Attendee Certificate. The link to the survey will be emailed to your registration email address, as well as available on the Conference Mobile App. We will begin emailing those with completed Conference Surveys and fully paid registrations a list of the sessions attended during the conference with the Attendee Certification beginning on December 4, 2017, for those who completed class check-ins via the mobile app, and beginning on December 03, 2018, for those who participated via the badge scans at the doors. Certificates will be emailed weekly from December 4, 2018, through June 30, 2019.
Any changes, questions or adjustments on the certificates are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org